WNA have been in operation since August 1995 and in subsequent years of operation, have delivered everything from no cost advice/reviews to multi-million dollar telecommunications infrastructure installations.
We pride ourselves on being supplier, product and technology agnostic, and believe this best enables us to establish and maintain an objective view of our customers' requirements.
The following is a broad spectrum of our capabilities;
- Local and wide area internetworking technologies and network operating systems.
- Cabling systems: voice and data, building and external, copper, coaxial and fibre.
- Telephone/PABX/IP Tel systems.
- Process control system / business information system integration.
- Transmission systems: microwave, spread spectrum, fibre, PCM, SDH, WDM.
- Wireless Networks: WiFi, WiMAX, proprietary
- Public telecommunications services: voice and data.
- Open pit and underground mine communications and automation systems.
- Oil & Gas/Marine systems: PAGA, radar, FOSSL, EMS, berthing, GMDSS
- Telemetry/SCADA systems.
- Telecommunications system infrastructure: towers, equipment accommodation, DC and AC power systems, solar.
- Telecommunications carrier reviews.
- Land mobile radio: conventional and trunking including APCO P25 and Tetra.
- Lightning protection and earthing systems.
- Access control and security systems
- Entertainment systems.
- Satellite based communications systems (incl. VSAT).